To get the optimum results from Facebook pages we need to optimize it, ensure you have these elements on your Facebook page
1. Logo/DP: If you create a business page ensure you update a logo of your brand and if you are creating a personal brand page you can update your picture as DP
2. Cover Page: Facebook cover page tells the visual story about your business. Ensure you use it effectively. This is the section that has the most impact on creating the interest to read more about your business before people scroll over your timeline. You can tell about your products, services, business tagline, customer story, business intro video, etc with the help of cover pages.
3. Call to action button: A call action button helps you divert your Page traffic to any place where you want your page followers to go. It can be your website, blog site, Youtube channel, Messenger or WhatsApp message. What action you want them to take to connect with you once they are on your page. Strategize it and set up your call to action button on the Facebook page.
4. About Section: a well-crafted About Page can showcase your business and experience and let people know what you do and who you serve. You can add hyperlinks, testimonials, and go deeper into your business. But keep it real and interesting.
5. Link your Facebook groups: If you are managing groups on Facebook, ensure to link them to your Facebook page to cross-promote and let people join your group directly from Facebook pages.