1. Blogging: Blogging gets you organic website traffic. Write blogs and share with your network, social media connection, WhatsApp etc. If you write guest blogs do mention your website in your bio. If you write blogs on LinkedIn publishing platform or any other blogging platform such as Wordpress or Medium, mention your website at the end of the blog to encourage your readers to check your website.
2. Cross-promotion: Mention your website link on all your different social media platforms' bio wherever you are present so that you can divert your social media audience to your website.
3. SEO: Complete your SEO with proper keywords related to your business and brand to receive the right traffic to your website. Ensure on-page optimization.
4. Advertise: If you sell your products at your website you can also run paid ads to get more traffic to your website and higher conversion for your products. You can go for Google ads or Facebook ads.
5. Landing pages: Instead of selling your products and services on third-party platform or on social media channels, sell them at your website directly through landing pages to get more website traffic.
6. Content marketing: Mention your web address every time you share your content on social media, for example, if you write the quotations, share posters on the timeline then do mention your website with that content.
7. Cover pages: You can also mention your website address on the social media profile cover pages to let your visitor know that you have a website and encourage them to check it. For example Facebook, LinkedIn cover pages, Youtube channel art.
8. Video Marketing: If you do video marketing, you are a Youtuber or your share video content with your network through any channel, you can mention your website at the end of the video.
9. Email Marketing: Email marketing is also a great tool to get qualified visitors to your website and retarget your audience to convert them as your website visitor.
10. Website speed: Make sure your website takes less than 15 seconds to load your homepage. The ideal time would be 5-10 seconds if it takes more time your visitors will bounce back without waiting for it to open. The faster your website loads the better it is for your website traffic.